About This Course
This intensive and interactive course was created in 1985 by Scott Hatch, J.D. and has been offered worldwide to beginning and experienced secretaries interested in learning new skills or improving existing skills. Properly trained legal secretaries are in tremendous demand and the practical recommendations, procedures, and guidance provided by this course greatly assist you perform scores of challenging and essential legal secretarial tasks quickly and easily.
This course is organized for simple reference and we give you start-to-finish methods for solving on-the-job challenges as they arise. Participants will study:
- General Law Office Duties
- Preparation of Legal Instruments and Documents
- Preparation of Court Papers
- How to assist in a Specialized Law Practice
- Application of the newest Secretarial Aids
- Fundamentals of Computerized Legal Research
- Preparation of legal briefs, correct legal citations, proper filing techniques, and much more!