Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
When requesting course information or submitting the contact form, the types of personal information collected may include:
- Email Address
- IP Address
- Zip Code
The Way We Use Information
- To personalize correspondence from us to you
- Email Address:
- To send requested information, or otherwise correspond with you as necessary or appropriate
- IP Address:
- To monitor and maintain security
- Zip Code:
- To improve our services, course offerings, and marketing efforts based on geographic regions of interest
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Hatch Education is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your personally identifiable information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Third Party Applications and Services: If you elect to use one or more third party applications that interoperate with Hatch Education, those applications may upon your election be given access to data (which may include personally identifiable information) on Hatch Education’s systems generated in connection with your use of our services. Please remember that Hatch Education is not responsible for the policies and practices of third party application providers, and Hatch Education shall have no liability arising from any action of any such provider as it concerns your data or information or otherwise. In connection with your use of any such third party applications, please review carefully the applicable privacy policies each such third party application provider to become familiar with their policies and practices as it concerns your data and information.
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, personally identifiable information may be part of the transferred assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer or successor of Hatch Education may continue to use your information as set forth in this policy.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Hatch Education, like many businesses, sometimes uses other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements and Other Circumstances: Hatch Education may disclose your personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Hatch Education, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Hatch Education website or services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Links to Other Sites
Hatch Education operates “as-is” and “as-available,” without liability of any kind. Hatch Education is not responsible for events beyond our direct control.
How to Contact Us
November 16, 2016