The ACT is a standardized test used by college admissions boards to measure high school achievement. Designed to assess a high school student’s preparedness for college in the fields of English, mathematics, reading, and science reasoning, the ACT is a nationally recognized college entrance exam that is accepted by more than 90% of four-year colleges and universities in the United States. If you’re a high school student preparing for this all-important exam, ACT For Dummies, 6th edition with online practice tests gives you everything you need to raise your chances of scoring higher. So what are you waiting for? Get started!
- Go online for one year of access to 6 ACT practice tests to sharpen your skills
- Tips to maximize your score on the ACT
- Strategies to stay focused on test day and manage your time wisely
- Practice problems and exercises to take your skills to the next level
- Tools to gauge how you measure up
Whether you’re preparing for the ACT for the time or are retaking the exam to improve your score, ACT For Dummies, 6th edition with online practice tests gives you everything you need to score higher.